Jun 14, 2013

50 questions

i know what you're thinking

rachel - i've always wanted to ask you these exact 50 questions

and that's so weird, because i had just been thinking about those exact 50 questions

and it's about time that i answer them

(this whole scenario may or may not be made up, but the answers to these questions are not. maybe.)

1. Do you like blue cheese? gag me with a spoon. creamy mold? no.
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? i tried really hard to smoke once in college and seriously could not figure out how to puff on it - i'm still baffled at how that works.  but i'm also grossed out by it.

3.Do you own a gun? no, but i've shot plenty of snape in my day
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? diet cherry limeade is the nectar of gods

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? i was rear-ended in traffic once which got my adrenaline going - the ambulance came and took my blood pressure which checked out normal.  i went to the doctor a day later (not accident related) and my blood pressure results that day indicated pre-hyper tension because i am so freaked out by the doctor.

6. Do you like hot-dogs? only if they're all beef.  i guess i'm more of a sausage girl.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? first thing is always water - while i workout, or if i'm on a non caffeine kick.  but my drive to work always involves the other nectar of the gods - coffee.

9. Can you do push-ups? jillian is always in my living room on the tv yelling at me to do more, what she doesn't realize is that i stopped after 5 and am just holding the push-up stance.
10. What’s your favorite meal? favorite healthy meal?  sweet potato and black beans.  favorite fat day meal?  ice cream.  dessert is a meal.

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? aside from my wedding ring - the ring i wear almost daily on my right hand is a silver ring that has my monogram on it



12. Favorite hobby? does watching real housewives of new jersey count? no?
it depends on the season really - i love to knit in the winter and in the summer i'm outside running, walking, hiking, biking, or sunnin'

13. Do you work with people who idolize you?  i wouldn't say idolize

but a lot of co-workers definitely look up to me - including my boss! (i'm 5'6)

14. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? ugh, i'm moody as hell sometimes and can be a flake
15. Middle name? frances - it's my grandmother's middle name and her grandmother's middle name

16. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: what am i cooking for dinner, should i go for a bike ride later, and can i sneak out of work early

17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: nada

18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:  water, coffee, soda water with juice

19. Current worry right now? it's friday - that shit can wait until monday

20. Current hate right now? my hair - i need a hair cut!
21. Favorite place to be?  the beach or on my bike

22. How did you bring in New Years? i probably fell asleep at 10 pm

23. Favorite place to go? any beach with a margarita

24. What is your most recurring dream? i can't think of one - but i do have some vivid scary dreams


25. Introvert or extrovert?extrovert around small groups, introvert around large groups

26. What color shirt are you wearing?  navy and white stripes

27. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? sounds slippery

28. Can you whistle? just call me andy griffith

29. Favorite color? yellow all the way

30. Would you be a pirate? i'd get with a pirate?


31. What songs do you sing in the shower? i only sing in the car. alone.

32. Favorite girl’s name? olivia (my cats name)

33. Favorite boy’s name? jeffrey

34. Who is your loudest friend? i'm going with....sarah.

35. What’s in your pocket right now? lint.

36. Last thing that made you laugh? bill and i talking about our poop schedule.

37. Bed sheets as a child? who remembers that stuff?
image
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? i fell down a slide and hit my chin forcing one of my front teeth through my bottom lip - just a couple of stitches did the trick

39. Do you love where you live? it's basically a retirement community.  so it's quiet.  so yes.
40. How many TVs are in your house? 2 but i would love to get rid of the one in the bedroom

41. What is your worst habit? psssht. i'm fabulous


42. How many dogs do you have? 1 (woodford)
43. Does someone have a crush on you? my husband, hopefully

44. Do you own slippers?yes, ma'am

45. What is your favorite book? probably one of my cookbooks.  mmm.  food.

46. What is your favorite candy? 

image

47. What is your favorite sports team? i'm a wildcat, bill's a card
 but he converted me over to a bill's fan - so we can agree on that


48. What song do you want played at your funeral?  i prefer a celebration of life party over a funeral - and it should probably be some early britney spears.
 
why not?

49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? straight up sleepin

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? maybe i can switch my "rest" day and sleep in

i can't believe i made it all the way through without gauging my eyes out.


No comments:

Post a Comment